Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TEE time

GRRRRRrrrrr
Over the years my style has varied from surfer girl, to prepster, to rocker chick, but one thing I could never resist was a good tee shirt! I've collected tee shirts from local artists, concerts, or any place I can find something unique. When buying tee shirts I always lean towards the unisex or men shirts, because I want that hard look and a comfortable fit. I love skulls, gruesome oddities, and shirts that make a statement. It allows one to dress down while wearing something loud. To offset some of the tee shirt's masculine qualities its great to wear extremely feminine articles such as large rhinestones earrings, embellished bracelets, or feminine-tone jewelry as well as pairing it with more classic pieces. 
ex. http://www.vogue.com/fashion/ 
http://shourouk.fr/
I love to throw a cute plaid, flannel, cardigan, or jean vest over it as well. It's comfortable, easy, a great way to show your interests and personality.


Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening
-Coco Chanel

from MCAD, Minneapolis College of Art and Design, art sale

The Mountain: Wolf Tee (bought at a county fair in Wisconsin)

 Best Coast Band Tee


Universal Studios, Star Wars Tee 


Wavves Band Tee






 New Glasses!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited about my new Versace glasses. Though I love classic black frames I can't help but to buy the most interesting pairs at the store. Before these I had red Ray Bans, then black Moschino cat eyes. Though I consider these to be more conservative than my last few pairs, I love its vintage feel and gender ambiguity.


1 comment:

  1. Aww I love bestcoast. I liked this post! Have a super Friday!

    XX Hilary
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete