Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sheer Bliss

Jcrew

Alexander McQueen
Marc Jacobs
Anthropologie

These sheers are the ideal way to dress-up a little on a typical, while keeping you cool in the summer heat. I love the way it falls on a body, and this relaxed look can go dressy at any time.

Erickson Beamon

YSL
Anthopologie

Pairing statement earrings with these delicate sheer shirts creates the ideal balance in composing an ensemble.

Marc by Marc Jacobs
This Marc purse adds a level of texture against the sheers' soft silhouette.
Lily Aldridge and her FABULOUS ombre
Did I also mention that I am obsessed with Rachel Bilson. I will always love The OC!


My new hair!!!
Recently got an ombre at the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis, and I LOVE it! It adds some excitement to my normal brown hair, and looks natural for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment